Deprecated????

pixellore

Topic

Really? Why?

Can anyone know what has happened? Is Rotorz has stopped its support and development? :(

Lea Hayes
Rotorz Limited

Response 1

Rotorz Tile System will no longer be supported because unfortunately it has not been making enough money. Despite much effort business in general has been pretty tough and so regrettably I’ve had to make this difficult decision and to seek a job that can provide me with a stable income.

pixellore

Response 2

I see.

Best of luck Lea.

I have used your asset on my last project and it was pleasure. Your support was also excellent. I will dearly miss Rotorz. I still think this is the best tiling asset in the asset store. I hope you still keep this forum open for time, so any valuable info can be read upon. Also please do come from time to time to answer some questions for us. I fully understand that you can dedicate your time anymore, so I won't ask you to do anything heavy but maybe some odd questions about api from now and then. I am still going to use your asset for my current project.

Again. Thanks for the wonder times, and I do wish you a good luck.

Lea Hayes
Rotorz Limited

Response 3

Thank you for your very kind words and understanding :)

I've had a lot of fun building and maintaining the asset; but what's been even more fun is seeing the great things that people have created using it!

slik

Response 4

Lea Hayes, will you open source the Rotorz Tile System?